27. Address Your Stress
Stress and anxiety are definitely things we want less of in life, but sometimes we need a little help getting there. In today’s lecture episode, Robyn discusses the different forms stress takes – both in real life and in some of our favorite fictional worlds – as well as ways to tackle and work through the stress in our lives.
Fandom references from the episode (producer note: these clips specifically feature characters in stressful situations, or experiencing anxiety attacks. Know your own limits before choosing to watch.)
- Let’s Play’s “emote-kuns”: http://wiki.letsplaycomic.com/wiki/Emote-kuns
- Iron Man 3 Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy0yX20xIM
- Yuri on Ice Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlEDekG8e5s&t=717s
- Star Trek Discovery Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBiaxbLVKI
- Memories of the Alhambra Clip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lsk6BQuoRL88Gnnw0AlpDtNel8eYpSxw/view?usp=sharing
Resources used in this episode:
If you want to join the Fangirl Walking Club this month head to this page before Sunday July 25th! http://geekgirlstrong.com/fgwcdanceparty
To get unlimited access to every Knowable audiocourse right now, just download the Knowable app and use code healthygeek for an additional 20% off!
Visit patreon.com/makingmischief to help support our podcast endeavors. We have tiers of all levels, simply select the one that’s right for you.
The host of Healthy Geek Academy is Robyn Warren
This show is produced and edited by Leah Cornish
Follow us on social! We’re @healthygeekpod on instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Robyn everywhere @geekgirlstrong
Thanks again for listening!